2020 Pageant Update
Hello everyone! We hope that you are all doing good and enjoying the time that you get to spend with your families during this crazy time.
We would like to give you a temporary update on our Pageant. I have stayed in contact with the Enterprise rodeo chairman regarding the Enterprise rodeos and if we will still be going forward with them. They are holding off on their decision until June 1st to see what the state regulations will be at that time. We will be waiting until that time to make a final decision on our pageant as well.
Please check our blog again on June 1st for further updates. Thank you for your support and we hope that you are all able to stay healthy!